Are you a bowhunter looking to upgrade your gear? Then you’ve come to the right place! This comprehensive guide will help you find the perfect bow quiver for your needs. Bow quivers are essential for any bowhunter, as they provide quick and easy access to arrows and keep them secure while you’re hunting. We’ve rounded up the top bow quivers of 2023, considering factors such as durability, weight, and design. No matter the type of bow you’re using, we’ve got you covered! Read on to find the best bow quiver for you.
- Top 5 Bow Quivers in the market for 2023 with reviews
- Bow Quiver Buying Guide - Everything You Need to Know
- Factors to Consider When Choosing the Perfect Bow Quiver
- Different Price Points for Bow Quivers: Which One is Right for You?
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a Bow Quiver: A Comprehensive Guide
- Different Types of Bow Quivers and Arrow Storage Solutions
- Where to Buy Bow Quivers: Online and Offline Retailers, Tips for Avoiding Scams, and Getting the Best Value.
- Conclusion on Choosing the Right Bow Quiver
- Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
Top 5 Bow Quivers in the market for 2023 with reviews
Are you in the market for a new bow quiver? Look no further! This buying guide is here to help you find the perfect quiver for your archery needs. We’ve got reviews on some of the top bow quivers on the market, from Kwikee Kwiver’s LITE 4-Arrow Archery Quiver to Selway Rawhide Quiver. No matter what your budget or needs are, you’re sure to find something that fits the bill here. So, get ready to learn all about the best bow quivers of 2023 and make your purchase with confidence!
1. Kwikee Kwiver LITE
The Kwikee Kwiver LITE 4-Arrow Archery Quiver is the perfect choice for any archer who wants a lightweight, compact quiver to hold their arrows. This quiver is made in the USA and weighs only 8.4 ounces, making it easy to carry around without feeling weighed down. It can hold up to four arrows of various sizes, from the smallest diameter carbon arrows to larger diameter aluminum arrows. Plus, it features an Arctic-2 arrow holder and Ultra Lock function to reduce vibration and keep your arrows securely in place while you shoot.
The Kwikee Kwiver LITE is constructed with durable materials that are built to last. The black color adds a stylish touch that makes this quiver look great on any bow setup. With its lightweight design and secure arrow grip, you can trust that your arrows will stay safely stored until you need them. And with its 12 1/8 inch length, you won't have to worry about sacrificing accuracy or performance due to a bulky quiver getting in the way of your shot.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced hunter or target shooter, the Kwikee Kwiver LITE 4-Arrow Archery Quiver is an excellent choice for keeping your arrows secure and ready for action. With its superior construction and reliable arrow grip, you can trust that your arrows will remain safe during transport and storage while still allowing you quick access when needed.
- Lightweight and adds minimal weight to the bow
- Keeps arrows out of the way when moving through the bush
- Clips arrows in firmly, with no rattle when moving
- Affordable option for carrying 3 larger fixed blade heads and a judo point
- Solid quiver that mounts quickly and looks good on the bow
- Quieter and more solid than the Kwikee Lite 3
- Arrows may be difficult to insert and remove, particularly for those with Easton Axis traditional shafts
- Not as quiet or solid as the Kwikee 3
- Does not come with foam in the hood, which could help keep arrows in place better
- 4 arrow quiver is more expensive than a 3 arrow quiver, despite having similar components
2. Vista Knight Quiver
The Vista Knight Quiver is the perfect accessory for any archer looking to take their game to the next level. This quiver offers superior protection and durability with its Tuff Glass lens and anti-reflective coating, ensuring your arrows stay safe and secure when you’re out in the field. The lens size of 1.58" fits perfectly into a #5950 scope, making it an ideal choice for experienced hunters and target shooters alike.
The quiver also comes equipped with five arrow slots, giving you plenty of room to store your arrows while on the go. The lightweight construction makes it easy to transport, allowing you to take your arrows with you wherever you go without feeling weighed down. Additionally, the quiver is designed to be extremely durable and able to withstand wear and tear from frequent use in all kinds of conditions.
Overall, the Vista Knight Quiver is a great choice for any serious hunter or archer looking for superior performance and protection for their arrows. With its high quality construction and features, this quiver is sure to keep your arrows safe and secure no matter where you are shooting from.
- Good quality item for a reasonable price.
- Silent when arrows are firmly placed inside the foam.
- All leather construction with fairly thick main body.
- Pocket leather is thinner but still good quality.
- Comes with a 5 and 3/4" knife sheath on the side.
- Stitching is made of nylon.
- Zipper jingles when moving.
- Thinner pocket leather may not hold up over time.
3. Selway Rawhide Quiver
The Selway Rawhide Quiver is an excellent choice for archers looking for a reliable and lightweight quiver to store their arrows. This two-piece quiver slides onto the limbs of your bow without interfering with the performance of the bow. It features limb gripper components that stretch and conform to your bow, keeping it securely in place. The natural brown color looks great on any bow, and it can be used with both right-hand and left-hand bows.
The quiver has a low weight of 7oz, making it easy to carry around with you while shooting. It also fits bows with up to a 2 inch wide limb, giving you plenty of room to store your arrows without weighing down your bow. The Selway Rawhide Quiver can hold up to six arrows at once, giving you ample storage space for all of your gear.
The rawhide material is extremely durable and can withstand wear and tear from outdoor use. It's also handcrafted using a long and drawn process so you know that it will last through many hunting trips or shooting competitions.
Overall, the Selway Rawhide Quiver is an ideal choice for anyone looking for a lightweight yet reliable way to store their arrows while shooting or hunting outdoors. With its secure fit and durable construction, you can rest assured that your arrows will stay safe no matter where you take them!
- Quality product that fits well on recurve bows
- Reduces limb vibration
- Low noise when removing/replacing arrows
- Holds arrows in place without being loose or sliding out of the quiver
- Dampens bow noise when an arrow is shot
- Price is a bit high compared to other quivers
- Quality of foam where broad heads will attach may need replacement soon after some broad heads cut through it
- Adds noticeable weight to the bow, which can affect accuracy of shots
4. Trophy Ridge Hex Light Quiver
The Trophy Ridge Hex Light Quiver is the perfect choice for archers looking to stay safe and visible in low-light conditions. Featuring four green LED lights – three on top of the hood and one inside – this quiver will provide plenty of illumination for arrows and your surroundings. The soft-touch hood construction helps reduce vibration and noise, while the quick attachment design makes mounting and detachment a breeze. With adjustable mounting, you can get a low profile against your bow, as well as arrow containment within the bow. Plus, customizable single or dual arrow grippers and a precision-designed hood are also included.
For serious archers who need to be seen in low light conditions, the Trophy Ridge Hex Light Quiver is an excellent choice. Its durable construction ensures it will stand up to any environment, while its bright LEDs make sure you can see what you’re doing at all times. With adjustable mounting and customizable arrow grippers, you can customize your quiver to fit your exact needs. So if you’re looking for an easy way to stay safe in dark conditions, then look no further than the Trophy Ridge Hex Light Quiver.
- Integrated light makes it easier to navigate in the dark.
- Lightweight design.
- Arrows sit tight and secure.
- Includes different rail/attachment for thinner shaft arrows.
- Quick detach feature.
- Sleek design.
- Green LED lighting feature.
- Bright lights.
- Fits snugly and feels solid.
- Top heavy design can be awkward to shoot and hard on the wrist.
- Not the lightest quiver.
- No instructions for installation included.
- Useless for hunting, only fits target tips.
5. Kwikee Kwiver Kwik 3
The Kwikee Kwiver Kwik 3 is a detachable bow quiver designed for convenience and comfort. It is capable of carrying up to three arrows, making it perfect for target practice or hunting. The mounting bracket allows you to easily attach and remove the quiver without having to take out the arrows, saving time and hassle.
The arrow gripper is specially designed to stay pliable in a wide range of temperatures, ensuring that your arrows are secure even in extreme conditions. The Ultra Lock screw further reduces vibration while securely holding the quiver in place during use. Its lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear, while its adjustable straps allow you to customize its fit according to your needs.
Overall, the Kwikee Kwiver Kwik 3 is an excellent choice for any archer looking for a reliable and durable quiver that can hold up against all kinds of weather conditions. With its convenient mounting bracket and adjustable straps, this quiver is sure to provide you with years of reliable service.
- Looks great and feels great
- Durable and lightweight
- Extra rubber pieces to accommodate the smaller diameter arrows
- Super compact and light
- No foam in the hood, double grip arrow holders hold arrows snugly
- Quick release mount bracket for easy removal
- Quality construction
- Good price
- Top quality American product without import tax
- Slick system for mounting quiver to bow
- More expensive than expected
- Shiny black plastic look is not appealing
- Screw that secures the quiver to the bow is missing
- Bracket that attaches to bow is made of a cheap, brittle plastic so be careful when screwing it to the riser or it will crack
- Lever that attaches bracket is nothing more than bent metal
- Removing arrows is too hard
- Hood is too small for broadheads and can cut a carbon arrow when placing a muzzy in it
- Finish is subpar with various blemishes in camo
- Not updated style, fit, finish and weight as compared to other quivers on the market
- Small diameter replacement parts makes a 17/64 arrow hard to remove
- Will not fit fixed broadheads and even mechanical are a tight squeeze
Bow Quiver Buying Guide - Everything You Need to Know
Bow Quivers have been used throughout history to hold arrows and keep them close at hand while hunting or engaging in combat. The earliest Bow Quivers were simple leather pouches that warriors would attach to their belts or quivers. These early Bow Quivers were typically designed to hold a few arrows and were made of durable materials, such as leather or bark.
Over time, Bow Quivers have evolved to meet the changing needs of users. Modern Bow Quivers are designed to fit specific types of bows and can hold a varying number of arrows. Many Bow Quivers today are constructed from lightweight materials such as carbon fiber, aluminum or plastic, which are strong and durable enough to withstand the rigors of hunting, archery or combat.
The key benefit of using a Bow Quiver is that it keeps arrows within easy reach, allowing the user to quickly and easily select the arrow they need without fumbling around. Additionally, modern Bow Quivers are designed to be lightweight and compact, so they don't interfere with the user's movements or reduce the accuracy of their shots.
Another advantage of using a Bow Quiver is that it can help keep the arrows safe and protected while in transit. By securely holding the arrows in place, Bow Quivers can prevent them from getting damaged or dislodged during transport, which can be especially important when traveling over rough terrain or during long hunts.
Ultimately, the use of a Bow Quiver can improve the quality of life of the user by providing a convenient, safe and efficient way to carry arrows during hunting, archery, or combat.
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Perfect Bow Quiver
1. Capacity: The capacity of a bow quiver refers to how many arrows it can hold. This is an essential feature as it determines how many arrows a user can carry with them. A quiver with a higher capacity is ideal for those who need to carry more arrows for target shooting, hunting, or competitions.
2. Weight: The weight of a bow quiver can impact the user's experience as it determines how easily they can carry it. A heavier quiver may cause discomfort and fatigue with prolonged use, whereas a lightweight quiver may be more comfortable and easier to carry for extended periods.
3. Adjustability: An adjustable bow quiver allows the user to customize the quiver to their specific preference. This feature can make the experience more comfortable and efficient for the user as it allows them to adjust the angle and position of the quiver.
4. Mounting options: The mounting options for a bow quiver can impact its versatility and ease of use. A quiver with multiple mounting options allows the user to choose their preferred method of mounting, making the experience more comfortable and efficient.
5. Durability: The durability of a bow quiver is essential for longevity and user satisfaction. A durable quiver can withstand harsh environments, regular use, and extended periods of time without breaking or wearing out.
6. Noise reduction: A bow quiver that is designed to reduce noise can benefit users who need to remain undetected while hunting. This feature can make the user's experience more successful and enjoyable as it reduces the chance of scaring away prey or alerting others to their presence.
7. Style: Finally, the style of a bow quiver can also impact user satisfaction. A quiver that is aesthetically pleasing and complements the user's equipment and preferences can enhance their experience and make them feel more confident in their abilities.
Different Price Points for Bow Quivers: Which One is Right for You?
Bow Quivers can be found at various price points, ranging from budget-friendly to top-of-the-line models. A budget-friendly Bow Quiver can be found in the price range of $20 to $50. These quivers may lack certain features, but they are usually very simple, light, and can accommodate most of the arrow types. They are perfect for entry-level or recreational archers who are just starting on the sport or looking for a spare quiver.
Mid-range Bow Quivers can cost from $50 to $100. These quivers offer more features such as multi-arrow carrying capacity, detachable arrow grippers, noise dampening materials, and adjustable angles, among others. These types of quivers are perfect for intermediate archers looking for an upgrade and more options for arrow types.
Top-tier Bow Quivers can cost more than $100. These quivers are designed with the highest quality of materials, durability, accuracy, and performance in mind. They often come with multiple-attachment options, different carrying capacities, multiple arrow grippers, and other advanced features. These quivers are intended for professional archers, hunters, or archers who demand a premium product.
When looking for a Bow Quiver that fits within a certain budget, it is important to note that the highest-priced quiver does not always guarantee the best quality. To find the best deals and discounts, consider checking online retailers or archery forums. Another great option is to check out used Bow Quivers or older models that are still in excellent condition. But it is important to inspect them thoroughly and make sure they fit the user’s needs.
When choosing a Bow Quiver that fits within the user’s budget, it is important to look for quivers that offer features and functionality that align with the user’s needs. It is also important to consider the quality, durability, and accuracy of the quiver. Ultimately, the user should choose a product that they are comfortable with and meets their standards.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Bow Quiver: A Comprehensive Guide
When it comes to choosing a bow quiver for your needs, there are several important factors to consider. Here are the most important ones:
1) Size: The size of the quiver is an important consideration. You need to make sure that the quiver is large enough to store all of your arrows, but small enough to be easily carried with your bow. It's important to choose a size that is comfortable for you to handle and that won't interfere with your shooting.
2) Compatibility: Make sure that the quiver you choose is compatible with your specific bow. Different quivers can be designed to fit different types of bows, so it's important to choose one that will work with your specific model. Check the manufacturer's compatibility information to make sure there's no issue.
3) Durability: Your quiver should be able to withstand heavy use and be durable enough to last for years. Look for quivers made from high-quality materials and with sturdy hardware that will hold up well over time.
4) Functionality: Consider what you'll be using your quiver for. Some quivers are designed for use in the field, while others are better suited for use at the range or in competitions. Look for features that will enhance your shooting experience, such as adjustable arrow holders or detachable pockets.
5) Price: Finally, consider your budget when choosing a bow quiver. Quality quivers can range in price from less than $20 to over $200, so choose one that fits your needs and budget.
For example, a hunter may require a quiver that's lightweight and durable, with the ability to hold several arrows securely. On the other hand, a target archer may require a quiver with adjustable arrow holders for faster and more efficient arrow retrieval during competitions.
In summary, when choosing a bow quiver, the most important factors to consider include size, compatibility, durability, functionality, and price. Taking the time to consider these factors and choosing a quiver that meets your individual needs will help you to enjoy your shooting experience.
Different Types of Bow Quivers and Arrow Storage Solutions
There are several types of bow quivers available on the market that cater to different needs and preferences of a user. Some of the popular types are:
1. Back Quiver: As the name suggests, this type of quiver is worn on the back. It's a traditional style of quiver, made up of leather, or organic material. It's suitable for those who are interested in traditional archery.
Pros: Allows for easy access to arrows, comfortable and accessible for left or right-hand archers.
Cons: Not suitable for hunting, high risk of losing arrows due to poor retention, and may cause discomfort during long periods of use.
2. Hip Quiver: This type is popular among modern archers. It is usually attached to the archer's side or hip with a belt. It also allows for easy accessibility to arrows.
Pros: Lightweight, allows for easy access to arrows, and is suitable for hunting.
Cons: Possible discomfort during long periods of use, can cause balance issues for walking archers, and not suitable for long term storage of arrows.
3. Bow Quiver: A bow quiver attaches directly to the bow, making it extremely convenient and accessible for the archer. It is also popular among modern archers.
Pros: Lightweight, does not affect balance or movement, and allows for quick and easy access to arrows.
Cons: May cause stress on the bow limb, reduces accuracy by adding weight to the bow, and not suitable for traditional archers looking for a more aesthetic appeal.
When it comes to alternative products, there is a variety of arrow storage solutions available on the market. Some popular alternatives include:
1. Soft-Side Arrow Case: A soft-side arrow case is a great alternative to a quiver for archers who prefer to keep their arrows organized and protected during transportation or storage.
Pros: Protects arrows, fits in most backpacks, weather-resistant, and lockable.
Cons: Does not allow for quick and easy access to arrows, not suitable for hunting or on the go.
2. Hard-Side Arrow Case: A hard-side arrow case is similar to a soft-side case, but offers a higher level of protection for more sensitive equipment.
Pros: Protects arrows, fits most long arrows, weather-resistant, and lockable.
Cons: Does not allow for quick and easy access to arrows, not suitable for hunting or on the go.
In conclusion, the type of quiver you choose mostly depends on your specific needs and preferences. If you're a traditional archer, a back quiver might be the right choice. For modern archers, a bow quiver or hip quiver might be more suitable. If you're looking for an alternative product, a soft-side or hard-side arrow case would be a good option.
Where to Buy Bow Quivers: Online and Offline Retailers, Tips for Avoiding Scams, and Getting the Best Value.
There are many reputable online and offline stores where you can purchase a Bow Quiver. Some of the best options to consider are:
1. Amazon: Amazon is one of the most trusted online retailers with fast shipping, great customer service, and a wide selection of Bow Quivers ranging in price from $20 to $200. To ensure authenticity, check the seller's ratings and read reviews from other customers who have purchased the same product.
2. Bass Pro Shops: Bass Pro Shops is a popular hunting and fishing store chain that also sells Bow Quivers online. They offer free shipping on orders over $50, and their return policy allows for returns within 90 days of purchase.
3. Cabela's: Cabela's is another highly respected retailer known for its excellent customer service and quality products. They offer a variety of Bow Quivers from top brands and offer free shipping on orders over $50.
1. Sportsman's Warehouse: Sportsman's Warehouse is a popular outdoor sports store with locations throughout the United States. They offer a variety of Bow Quivers and have helpful staff on hand to assist customers with their sporting equipment needs.
2. Gander Outdoors: Gander Outdoors is a specialty retailer offering hunting, fishing, and camping gear. They have a selection of Bow Quivers in-store and online, and offer a 90-day return policy.
3. Bass Pro Shops: In addition to its online store, Bass Pro Shops also has numerous brick-and-mortar locations throughout the United States. Their knowledgeable staff can assist customers in selecting the right Bow Quiver for their needs.
Tips to Avoid Scams and Fake Products:
1. Only purchase from reputable retailers and manufacturers.
2. Look for product reviews and ratings from other customers who have purchased the same item.
3. Check the manufacturer's website to ensure that the seller is an authorized dealer.
4. Verify the warranty and return policy before purchasing.
5. Be wary of deals that seem too good to be true.
Ensuring the Best Value for Your Money:
1. Consider your needs and budget before purchasing.
2. Research the Bow Quiver's features and specifications to ensure that it will meet your needs.
3. Compare prices from multiple retailers to find the best deal.
4. Look for sales and discounts that will help you get the best value for your money.
5. Make sure to factor in shipping and handling costs when comparing prices.
Conclusion on Choosing the Right Bow Quiver
The main points to consider when choosing a Bow Quiver are the size and weight, the number of arrows it can carry, the type of material it is made of, and the attachment system to the bow. It is also important to consider personal preferences such as style and color.
To choose the best Bow Quiver, first identify the individual needs and preferences. Are you hunting, competing or just practicing? How many arrows will be needed? A lightweight quiver may be necessary for long durations of shooting, or a durable quiver may be necessary for hunting.
After considering individual needs and preferences, research and read reviews to choose a quality product from a trusted brand. Having a good attachment system and a comfortable fit are key factors in choosing a Bow Quiver that works for individual needs.
In conclusion, the best Bow Quiver for individual needs will vary based on the user's personal preferences and requirements. However, it is essential to consider the size and weight, the number of arrows, the attachment system, and the material when choosing the right Bow Quiver. By carefully considering these factors, and taking the time to research reputable brands, you can successfully choose a Bow Quiver that will enhance your experience with archery.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
Q: What is a Bow Quiver?
A: A bow quiver is a type of accessory that attaches to a bow and holds arrows or bolts for archery. It allows for easy and quick access to arrows during shooting and eliminates the need to carry arrows separately.
Q: What types of Bow Quivers are available?
A: There are a few different types of bow quivers to choose from. Some of the most common types include fixed quivers, detachable quivers, and hip quivers. Fixed quivers are permanently attached to a bow, while detachable quivers can be removed easily. Hip quivers are worn on the archer's hip and hold arrows for easy access.
Q: How many arrows can a bow quiver hold?
A: The number of arrows a bow quiver can hold depends on the specific model of quiver. Some may hold only a few arrows, while others can hold as many as a dozen or more.
Q: What is the material used to make Bow Quivers?
A: Bow quivers can be made from a variety of materials, including plastics, metals, and leather. The material used can affect the durability, weight, and appearance of the quiver.
Q: Can Bow Quivers be used with any bow?
A: Most bow quivers are designed to be versatile and can be used with a range of different bows. However, it's important to make sure the quiver is compatible with the specific bow being used before making a purchase.
Q: How do I attach a Bow Quiver to my bow?
A: The method of attaching a bow quiver can vary depending on the specific model of quiver and bow. Some quivers are designed to attach directly to the bow limbs, while others may attach to the bow's riser or stabilizer. It's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and ensure a secure attachment before using the quiver.
Q: Can Bow Quivers affect accuracy?
A: In general, well-designed and properly attached bow quivers should not significantly affect accuracy. However, it's always important to ensure that the weight and balance of the bow are not negatively impacted by the addition of a quiver.